• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Radio Gear Page: TGPR ~ Proggresive Rock

Seraphine

All the youtube implants I see here.. I figure why not a Radio station? Others can be done... Blues... Jazz... sub-genre's within reason etc

This one's TGPR ~ Progressive Rock...

Feel free to add any Prog for listening pleasures etc etc..

There's already threads on free appz to download youtube files and file conversion appz.. etc... worth checking if some want to collect any of these...

This is a band named Solstice with Andy Glass and co. The album is a recent one called Kindred Spirits... Track = Flight

From 1972.. Brilliant.. a classic among Progressive Rock fans way back when and now... Some imagine Nektar a German band as they formed in Hamburg Germany, yet they are a British Prog band and still active...

This is 30 some minutes and epic.. so make coffee... pour wine... crack a beer... and enjoy...

Nektar ~ A Tab In The Ocean

Last edited:

Seraphine

Mostly Autumn Porcupine Rain two live renditions...

Magenta ( Progressive Rock from Wales )

Magenta ~ Anger ( live )

Barclay James Harvest ~ Hymn (live )

Panic Room ~ Sandstorms... a recent release.. This was a Christmass show...

Seraphine

Van Der Graaf Generator ~ Refugees
A most brilliant tune from 1970

Caravan ~ Winter Wine

A brilliant band, to say the least... brings to mind "The Canterbury Scene" in Progressive Rock... even though there wasn't a Canterbury Scene in so many words and it's wondered about... any mention of Canterbury Scene would be understood in progressive rock circles.

Winter Wine

Winter Wine

Jethro Tull ~ Thick As A Brick ( live )

Jethro Tull ~ Thick As A Brick ( entire album )

leray1

The Cancer Conspiracy - II

Russian Cirlces - Death Rides A Horse (live)

Giraffes? Giraffes! - When The Catholic Girls Go Camping, The Nicotine Vampires Rule Supreme

Cloudkicker - Dysphoria

I'll have to revisit this thread when I have more time.

Seraphine

Starcastle ! Lady Of The Lake

Electric Light Orchestra ELO might not be thought of as Progressive Rock though this Album was a concept Album and Progressive Rock... enjoy.. the entire album.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom