• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Raising Gretsch bridge pickup: need advice

bjerkeweb

Alright, I'm a little bit lost about all the different gretsch pickup mounts and whatnot.

I just picked up a 6122jr and need to get the bridge pickup up higher than it will currently go. From what I gather, this involves putting some mousepad rubber up underneath the whole pickup? Are there any shims to pop/remove, or is that on different gretsch models?

Anything else I need to know for the process? Will I need longer screws after the rubber is added? Thanks.

Geosh

On my G6120 and G6119, the stock screws were long enough. I just pulled out the pickup, added the shim material (foam rubber) and put it back together. Pretty easy process actually.

Trending Topics