Randy Hansen's new Wah

Maybe one of the Tone Hunter wahs. Howlin wolf??? This year I've been seeing him with what looks like a Chrome top.Not sure what it is..

Last edited:

100JH

I find it funny that even Randy Hansen is changing from KR Musical.

Lack of support?

HA!

EXP

Supporting Member
wouldn't be a fulltone....would it :munch
It looks like it could be a white Fulltone Clyde.

I wonder what guts are in the red fuzz face shell? Sounds a lot like the fuzz on "Captain Coconut."

You guys do realize that video is almost a year old?? Doing a search you can see him with about 3 or 4 different wahs that year and at least that many all ready this year..It does look like a fulltone but could also be a Dunlop or could be the KR guts in a different case or the KR wah repainted,or the only wah that day that didn't pick up radio signals..

Stratm69

That is definitely a white Fulltone Clyde. It has the tone of one and it's the only Wah on the market that is white colored and that big in size.

In some angles I could even see the large truss bolt on the side of the pedal, reminiscent of the Fulltone Clyde.

I wouldn't blame Randy for switching his gear to something different, or perhaps even better. Kevin Randall should be drawn and quartered.

corn husk bag

Hi,
I talked to Randy after the show at "The Bite of Edmonds" yesterday. He played a 1 hour set and it was great. Here is what he had to say about his pedals.

Red Fuzz Face modded by Kevin Randall
Univibe modded by Kevin Randall, Randy also said he uses the megavibe which sounds "exactly" the same as his KR modded Univibe.
Wah pedal, Fulltone modded by KR.

I asked him how Kevin was doing and he said he is "holed up right now going through what all geniuses go through and will probably explode back on the scene with some new and great stuff."

Randy Hansen is genuine and a positive person. He did a great show and then he got out and mingled with the crowd.

I wish the best for both Kevin and Randy.

Kind Regards,
Steve

Trending Topics