• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Raphael Saadiq and band rule!!

B Bent

Silver Supporting Member
I can't quit diggin on Raphael Saadiq's The Way I See It. He really captures an old vibe and sound on this record. It gives me shivers up my spine everytime I hear it.

The best part is that I have tickets for me and the wifey to see him this Saturday night in Atlanta!!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. This guy is making music that no one else is these days. The guitar tones are right up my ally and super cool to boot.

Try to check him out.

Check out this playlist of his on Youtube.

Raphael Saadiq, The Way I See It

Thinsocks

Silver Supporting Member
From what I understand he actually played everything on that record himself.

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Josh Smith, from TGP, tours with him. Great player.

flyingvees

Gold Supporting Member
Josh isnt with them right now as he had the Taylor Hicks tourdates as musical director. Raphael does rule though...

The Kid

This guy is making music that no one else is these days.
I wouldn't say that nobody else plays music like that. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings have been killin' it with that authentic old school feel for some time now.

That said: the album is hot to death! I love it. I've been a fan of him for a long time.

Trending Topics