• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Rare Dumble on Ebay

NFB

Someone............ fill me in, only 4 screws that mount the rear baffle board???

I never seen that before?

Could someone shed some light on this??

13 rear baffle board screws were my last count on a DUMBLE.

The rear oval port does not look right dimensionally at all????

MightyGuru

How can you tell if a Dumble has the HRM? A friend of mine has an Overdrive Special 100 head that is laid out just like that combo but he doesn't know that much about it.

jay42

How can you tell if a Dumble has the HRM?
You have to take the chassis out of the cab. The up-side of the HRM board is not gooped. Check out The Amp Garage.

I would assume the seller means that the amp came as an HRM/Skyliner amp in the first place and no one has modded it since. The scarcity of screws on the rear panel is odd.

DrPCR

yeah, the seller is a TGP member, and plays PRS guitars, he has put stuff here for sale before, maybe he'll list it in the forum

Trending Topics