• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

FSOT Rare Vintage Tone King Continental 1-12 Combo 40w Weighs 33lbs!! Red I of 22 $2250 shipped and PayPal’d

Sponsored by:

barryallenhonig

Silver Supporting Member
Selling my very rare Vintage 1990’s Tone King Continental 1-12 Combo 40w 4 6v6’s
According to Mark Bartel he only made 22 of the Continental Combos. It’s basically a beefed up Imperial. 40w instead of 20w for more clean headroom. But you can run the lead channel at 20w if you want. The footswitch charges channels from the cleaner Blackface side while the “lead” channel goes from tweed to british grind. The tremolo is a think to behold. It can go super slow for the ry cooder thing as well as the classic car and pops staples thing. And the reverb has that fender 3D thing going on for sure! Comes with a brand new padded Tuki cover with side pocket
Great condition for its age. A little scratch by the input jack. No rips or tears And it only weighs 33.5lbs!!
Your back will thank you!

Attachments

barryallenhonig

Silver Supporting Member
I’m only interested in trading for a Handwired Marshall 50 or 100 head. Prefer bass circuits
Really looking for Germino or other high quality builds. I have so many 1-12 combos that I’m looking for a killer Plexi type head
Selling my very rare Vintage 1990’s Tone King Continental 1-12 Combo 40w 4 6v6’s
According to Mark Bartel he only made 22 of the Continental Combos. It’s basically a beefed up Imperial. 40w instead of 20w for more clean headroom. But you can run the lead channel at 20w if you want. The footswitch charges channels from the cleaner Blackface side while the “lead” channel goes from tweed to british grind. The tremolo is a think to behold. It can go super slow for the ry cooder thing as well as the classic car and pops staples thing. And the reverb has that fender 3D thing going on for sure! Comes with a brand new padded Tuki cover with side pocket
Great condition for its age. A little scratch by the input jack. A little lifting of the corners from the faceplate No rips or tears And it only weighs 33.5lbs!!

barryallenhonig

Silver Supporting Member
Great condition for its age. A little scratch by the input jack. No rips or tears And it only weighs 33.5lbs!!
46290145-tone-king-continental-1x12-40w-1990-s-red-only-34lbs
[/QUOTE
Pic of me playing my Knopfler Strat not meant to be in post. But can’t seem to delete it.
this is an amazing time machine amp. Someone is going to be very happy

barryallenhonig

Silver Supporting Member
Still have this amazing amp. Every time I plug it in I thing “why should I sell it. Sounds so good”
Alas I have too many amps. So hard to choose which one or two to sell. Someone is going to be very happy with this amp!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom