• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Rascal Flatts fans?

PedalFreak

Silver Supporting Member
I dig them. Their guitar player is a fellow gear slut. Might go see them at their Wrigley Field show this summer.

buddaman71

Student of Life
Gold Supporting Member
I wish they'd rock out a bit more, but they make so much money making soccer mom pop, I guess you can't blame them.

Joe Don has a killer rig, can shred and is married to a PMOY.

Not bad for an Okie from a hicktown of about 200 people.

BBSuggs

Excellent Pop/Country. Do they write their own stuff? Such a distinct vocal. Tough to cover. Nothing wrong with being popular and playing with a successful formula.

Uhhh....I like Hound Dog Taylor.

Makes about as much sense.

:jo
Reeeely? Okay, lemme attempt to 'splain the connection. Ready? Here goes: Rascal Flatts...Lester Flatt. Many letters in the two names very similar. Following so far? Good. Try to keep up. Here's more. Lester Flatt: country music musician. Rascal Flatts: uh, well, um...from the same country, anyway. Got it now?
Hey, this is fun! Now let's try Hound Dog Taylor and Elvis! You go first.

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
Reeeely? Okay, lemme attempt to 'splain the connection. Ready? Here goes: Rascal Flatts...Lester Flatt. Many letters in the two names very similar. Following so far? Good. Try to keep up. Here's more. Lester Flatt: country music musician. Rascal Flatts: uh, well, um...from the same country, anyway. Got it now?
Hey, this is fun! Now let's try Hound Dog Taylor and Elvis! You go first.
Yes, I was slow on the uptake.

You are smart. I am dumb. Good?

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
Saw them twice during the Brooks and Dunn Neon Circus tour...not bad, great live vocals, Gary LaVox has some pipes. They did a great cover of Boston's "Long Time" as encore. They are the typical soccer mom NasVegas band, marketed well, have their tunes coming from songwriter's row...ymmv

I like them. I'm liking a lot more country music these days - Pat Green and the Zach Brown Band are pretty good too. I'm still a bluesy rocker at heart, though.

I dig them. Their guitar player is a fellow gear slut. Might go see them at their Wrigley Field show this summer.
Wrigley Field!? That sounds amazing. I haven't seen them live but I bet they're really good. The guitar leads just sound like they would be amazing live. BTW, I noticed the guitars you play---for acoustics do you like your Taylor more or your Martin? I'm going to pick up a new acoustic, but may just come out of left field and pick up the Gibson SJ200.

Trending Topics