Rather Unique Pedal (Keeley)

A friend of mine is a local artist. He and Robert went in and produced the Jimi Hazel pedal. Combo delay/phaser. Really neat pedal. Friend did the graphic. I am unaware of the amount of these released to the public. Does anyone have one? (I actually do...just curious if i was the only one with it).

I dont have pix of it on me, but will post some tonight/tomorrow.

actually fibbed. I do have this pic. It is between the shape shifter and the FBX4. The phaser side is 2, 4, or 6 stage. The delay side i am assuming is analog as it will totally self-o and eat its own tail.

It's been out a little while, like a year? It was a limited release, maybe like 25-50 of them? I love 24-7 Spyz so I thought about picking one up.

Last edited:
No problem. I remember Jimi Hazel announced this on his facebook page when it was first released. I would have picked one up but I don't need a phaser and already have the delay aspect covered. It's really cool Keeley and him got together to do something like this. They aren't exactly super well known and what popularity they had peaked in the early to mid 90's.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom