• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

RC30?

Hi!

How do I set up the looper into my Rockerverb 50 (amp and cab) so that the recorded part is not affected by the changes I make when I want to dub it, so basically to bypass the reverb, EQ, gain etc. I guess I want the first loop to be dry when I record the second part.

Thanks!

It's the only pedal I'm running into it. I mean bypass the amps effects. Do I need to turn off the amps reverb and use pedals with it then? Can I not use my amps reverb and gain?

Yeah man, just after all your effects. The looper records everything going into it. So, you want to record a dry signal then, turn on a reverb for the second lick. You'd want the looper to record the reverb, so you want the looper last in the chain.

:banana

Oh update. you want to put the looper in your FX loop of your amp. Your orange has FX loop that is in series with your preamp.

Last edited:
There's no effects. I'm using guitar>rc30>amp.

There's no other effects. I want to record something with the amps gain, then overdub it without the gain, but whenever I change anything on the amp it also adds it (or takes it away) to the first loop. Is there a way to stop this?

stinkfoot

Guitar -> amp input -> fx send [RC30] fx return. The live signal will be whatever channel the amp is set to, so you can record a clean bit, play it back and solo over it with the distortion channel on. Most likely, though, the reverb is located after the loop, in which case it will affect everything.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom