• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

? re: wilkinson trems?

sahhas

Silver Supporting Member
anyone have a wilkinson trem installed on a guitar?
was curious if the trem bar locks in place? (or screws in somehow like vintage fender trems?)

i have a couple of trems that the bar just slides in and doesn't lock, and when you lean fwd they fall out. i totally hate that!

just wanted to know if the wilkinson trem bar locks in to the tremolo itself?
thanks,
s---

schmerf

I have two Wilkinson trems. Both of the two post variety. One just has a sleeve that holds the arm in place and does a decent job of it. The other has a screw on the bottom to hold it in so it can't fall out and then an allen screw at the top of the tunnel for it that lets you set where you want it positioned or how much you want it to be able to rotate.

Trending Topics