Ready for a pedalboard

Doodad

I have enough gizmos and need to organize them.....so says the wife.

She is nice enough to let me leave one guitar and amp out in the living room, but hates the wires and cables. I need a compact, self powered and hopefully good looking board.

Any recommendations?

Doodad

Hey Rasta! Long time no type.

That link is down for me. If not self powered does it have a place to wire? I do have a wallwart multi plug.

rastaman

Likewise!

You could buy either a couple cheap One Spots or mount a Pedal Power Supply under the top tier, I need to do something a little neater.

Doodad

Dang buddy, that is a fine pedalboard.

Is it portable? I would really like one that has a cover.

Ben C.

A board from NYC Pedalboards with a tier to hide a Pedal Power under would be a nice option. And if and when you choose to grow, you can take the Pedal Power with you, rather than having a board with an integrated power supply.

I've got 2 PP2+'s under my tier, and the board is compact, neat, and yes, it comes with a lid to hide everything.

-Ben

rastaman

I've often thought about going the NYC Pedalboards route, he has hardshell cases. I may still do that.

The RockOn has a softshell (gigbag) style case that zips shut. I'm always worried something will fall or shift during loading, and transit to gigs with the softshell.

I wonder if RockOn is out of business?

rastaman

Just FYI - always get something a little bigger than you think you need ;)

-Ben
Agreed!

Most of the pics you'll see of boards with pedals on them on the manufacturers sites show them without patch cables and the pedals are closer together than in the real world. Always go bigger.

Trending Topics