1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Realibity of the Blue Sky Reverb?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by apitakos, May 17, 2011.

1. apitakos

apitakos Member

A friend of mine said there have been issues with the Strymon Blue Sky Reverb. Anyone had any problems? I want to get one, but don't need a pedal that will break on me.

Thanks

2. vanguard

vanguard Member

i've heard they are exceptional at not falling out of reality. they totally exist, man.

3. your name here

your name here Supporting Member

^ :rotflmao

Anyway, mine's done great. It's from the first batch. Strymon has excellent customer service, besides. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

4. Zagman

Zagman Member

I've had mine for a while now. Absolutely no issues. It's even at the end of my chain so the output jack gets worked every gig. Strymon has some of the best customer service around. Take the plunge. Shimmer with the rest of us...