• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

REALLY enjoying my new pedal platform setup!

Russ73

I posted about grabbing a new Quilter microblock from the manufacturer for 100 bucks a week ago and I also have an MXR 5150 and a GT2 and some others including some overdrives like as TS9 and soul food, Ive been running them clean through my Orange OB 2x12 and Apt living is all good again.....Im actually feeling inspired rather than playing through my 2 tube heads and my Katana 50.....now I need some more distortion pedals, thinking the Bogner red, maybe the Diezel??

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
Quilters at low volume playing are the ultimate. They sound so much better than my 18 watt tube amps run a 1/2 of 1 with my pedals...for home playing...
Live with the band, nothin like a tube amp.....

Russ73

Thx for your input Rod, yeah it doesn't have the round glassy punchy sounds as with a tube amp but im enjoying getting lots of tones with a switch of a pedal for NY apt volumes...well see when the gigs start up again....lol

Trending Topics