Really high gain Marshall in a box pedal

Pazz

The Hermida Tiki Drive is an excellent suggestion. It gets much higher in gain than I expected. The dual gainbknobs give a lot of flexibility. It is nothing like a Zendrive. They are both excellent in their own ways.

Tiki Drive!!!

madisonaudio

I've had pretty much all of the above and two awesome boxes I'll never part with are the Radial Hot British and the Fire Custom shop ultimate distortion. The Big Joe stompbox company hard tube is also another Hot rodded Marshall pedal I cherish. The new Carl Martin Panama is worth a listen also. Just sayin

Daytona57

Way Huge Fat Sandwich, has a lot of gain. It will do thick syrupy leads that you are looking for.

As a bonus, it's very, very good at low gain, the second stage is a modified Red Llama circuit.

YMMV

Simto

I'll give another nod to the Wampler Pinnacle. I have the small one and love it. It's more Van Halen / Hot Rodded Plexi style, but it's pretty much got more gain than anybody needs if you ask me.
The Countour knob is awesome for shaping the sound to whatever amp or guitar you're using.
I'm using it on my board for exactly the thing you're describing.

Friedman BE OD is sick too for a more modern style.

Trending Topics