1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reason Bambino Grande Love.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by illini, May 21, 2011.

1. illini

illini Member

Want to give a plug to a great company that hopefully will be able to stand the test of time. So many amps and amp companies out there making great products. I think Reason makes one of the best low wattage rock and roll amps. Check this clip out.

http://youtu.be/H8aDWuARnPw

2. RockDC

RockDC Member

I *heart* from afar

3. illini

illini Member

Looks like you are indeed the thread killer you say you are. :) .............or it could possibly be that I started a thread about a small yet unknown amp company instead of a thread on:
    "What is the best Marshall amp?"
    "What amp should I buy?"
    "How many amps do you own?"
    "What amp sounds like a Marshall but isn't a Marshall?"
    "Recommend me an amp."

4. Humancapo

Humancapo Member

Great amp, definitely one of the best out there... and you're right about the typical TGP threads - some people have no life.

5. changeling

changeling Member

it sounds real good,but you have a real good touch man..i would think you sound as good or better regardless of the tools.
    of course, there is no way to know what the tactile thingy that inspires you
    is,cause i'm not playing it.

what i'm saying is,i hear YOU;the amp,not so much.and you play and sound real good.probably not the effect you intended..sorry.:cry:
    but you made me pick up my les paul,and that's what it's all aboot,mate.
    thank you.

6. Sirloin

Sirloin Supporting Member

I am the King of thread killers!

7. Ekluksdahl

Ekluksdahl Member

Reason no doubt makes some great amps... I have both of their Bambinos and I thoroughly enjoy them. Extremely Versatile.... No complaints!! The Grande is especially focused... I love the cleans I get on it. The bambino sounds great when it's pushed, it being at 8 watts is an ideal recording amp... Sounds huge in a mix and cuts extremely well!

Plus the customer service is stellar, great guys that love music and making good amps for the working musician. Love em all!!