Reason Experts

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by guitarpkr67, Jul 5, 2006.

1. guitarpkr67

guitarpkr67 Supporting Member

I don't know if this is possible, but I sure hope so. I'm wanting to use reason in a live setting and was wondering if there is some sort of single midi footswitch that I can use to start and stop the loops. I've look in the manual and the help and can't find anything. I searched on google also and could not find anything. If someone can help that would be awesome. Thanks.

-Brenton

2. d7music

d7music Member

3. guitarpkr67

Thanks man! That's the closest I've seen to what I'm looking for. Kind of expensive though. $150 and then a footswitch. I may end up having to get that. Thanks for the help man.

-Brenton

4. Stevo57

Stevo57 Supporting Member

I would search the Propellerheads website for that. I've seen some of the vids on there showing loops being triggered with a Korg Kontrol keyboard and pads as well as an MAudio trigger finger, but any midi controller should work if mapped properly.

5. guitarpkr67

Thanks man, I'll check it out. The main thing is I'll be using my hands playing guitar so I really need something that can be stepped on and triggered. Thanks again.