• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Rebel 1x12 cab with other amps?

bbarnard

Anyone tried the new Egnater Rebel 1x12 cab with any amps other than the Rebel? In particular a Fuchs ODS?

B Vance

I've used it with my Fuchs ODS (50 watt). Sounded really good to me, especially the cleans.

cradlefish

Hi, I wanted to let you know about a cab builder that makes really nice Hardwood cabs that are priced around the same as Lopo or Avatar. Check out my thread 1x12 Ash Cabinet from a few weeks ago. The measurements are 18wx17tx13d. Sounds very good and is built very well. All Ash bracing with a Birch Baffle. Really a killer deal and different than the normal tolex thing. I have nothing to gain but to help you and the builder out.
Ken Johnson 207-862-3316. He's in Maine and wait time is short. He works out of his Home, no Website. Puts his stuff on Ebay.

Where in Fl are you? I'm in Central Fl. 30 miles outside of Orlando.

Dan
what does he usually post it as on ebay? How does his cabs sound comparing to Avatar and Lopo?

bbarnard

When I said "anyone else" I really meant anyone else with experience using the Rebel 1x12 with other amps.

Trending Topics