Recent groovetastic pop songs

Ivo

:aok

I'm in the mood for some new music in the flavor of the examples above. Post your recommendations!

Ivo

A lot of people dislike her and she says some stupid **** from time to time lol, but Iggy is fun times. Fancy always reminded me of something Gwen Stefani would put out.

One of my favorite live albums. A bootleg, really. So ****ing good.

2HBStrat

Since "pop" is short for "popular" are you looking for "groovetastic" songs on the radio right now?

Ivo

Since "pop" is short for "popular" are you looking for "groovetastic" songs on the radio right now?
Sure! There's internet radio such as spotify where I discovered this poptastic groovafunkalicious beast named Pop Levi:

The terms pop and popular are often used interchangeably and I'm open minded to hear all - whether on the radio or the deepest of the deep underground indie pop. I discovered some pretty awesome new music in my previous " Most recent album that you could easily add to your top 20 of all time?". Hoping to do the same here. :)

Bennihana

A lot of people dislike her and she says some stupid **** from time to time lol, but Iggy is fun times. Fancy always reminded me of something Gwen Stefani would put out.
Im loving everything she does, oddly. I think a lot of her writing is deeper than what it's sugar-coated and presented as, but she can kill it on a mic. She brings some very real aspects of life into a pop music format. I think that's what killed some of Mackelmore's mainstream push when his hits. The problem with radio today isnt "this music isnt as good as when I was younger," as is the rant on some music forums. It's the oversaturation of singles. Ive been driving around Phoenix for three days straight with none of my music devices with me (leaving only radio) and have heard the same 5 songs on the "alternative" station at least 30 times already.

Oh well, different discussion for a different thread. Here's more fun "groove oriented" tunes:

Trending Topics