Recommend an all in one overdrive with independent boost.

BK Verbs

Gold Supporting Member
Pretty self explainatory. Playing indie and ambient through a SF NR Priceton and other small tube amps. I have a MOSFET Fulldive 2 which I like a lot actually. Looking for a smaller pedal with seperate indepdendent boost.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
T-Rex Moller
CMATMODS Super Signa Drive
Himmultstrutz(sp?) Fetto Plus
BYOC OD 2
Greer Ghetto Driver

A couple that can be configured this way, but are more versatile:

Truetone/VS XoOD(or whatever it's called)
Hungry Robot HG/LG

Jimpage

Tim
King of Tone
Double Barrel

KoT and DB can be dual overdrives or OD and boost - however you want to set it up

Also Analogman sells a modded Maxon OD-9 (maybe stock as well?) with a built-in mini Bad Bob boost, a clean JFET boost, sounds great and is excellent for saving some real estate on the board

thebard42

Silver Supporting Member
The Hungry Robot is pretty cool. I also have been enjoying the JHS Kilt over the past few months. Using it more as a lead tone, but there are some nice All-in-one sounds there too.

BK Verbs

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks guys. I was thinking about the Amp11. The Fulldrive 3 is still oversized from my memory, but I'll check one out in person. I'll look into the other recommendations too.

Jeric

I'm a HUGE fan of my T1M The Pearl. It would meet your needs perfectly.

Otherwise I'd go Amp 11 since I can't afford a $500 overdrive *cough* ;)

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
I 'd find a single OD you like a lot and then tuck a mini boost behind it, rather than limit yourself to the few small-enclosure double drives out there.

BluesBUSTER

Silver Supporting Member
Lovepedal Amp 11 - great pedal, sounds fantastic with both single coils and humbuggies.

Trending Topics