• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recommend an AMP modeler

Michael_V

I have an amp and pedal board rig that works and sounds how I want it to and have no desire to replace it. But there are occasionally situations where a silent stage is required. Is there a modeler out there that will take pedals well and closely approximate my Matchless but that doesn't cost more than the amp itself? I do not need or want a Swiss army knife. Just one good amp sim for a reasonable price.

lspaulsp

Gold Supporting Member
Just my opinion but if you can find a Flextone III (1x12) the Matchless sim is sweet at least to me. You can find them used cheap. Houston GC has one for $199.

One amp sim to me would be a Tech 21 pedal.
I haven't totally bonded with my G3 yet. It would get you one amp sim for $199

Good luck, lspaulsp

Last edited:

Reincaster

The matchless in the 11R is dynamite, but I don't know if that's in your range. Used ones with the ERXP are going for $600-650

Trending Topics