Recommend me a Chorus (or how to get this tone).

WillLane

More blasphemy for me! First a fuzz, now a chorus.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialEr...35804849810814/ Log in to facebook if you can't see the vidya.

On the last sustained chord I hear the reverb and/or delay doing most of the work so I am not sure if it is really just a chorus effect on one or both of those or if there is a separate chorus unit doing the magic. So let me know! I know it is not an extreme setting but something more mild.

Sub $100 USD, not looking for something extensive, just something to dabble with. I might just make a patch on the G3 with a chorus added in so.

Board that I cannot make sense of (Belle Epoch?):

WillLane

Apologies for being so late getting back to this. I actually made the patch a few days after this thread, I just have not had an opportunity to record it.

Starts at 9:20, ends at 10:58. I was not going for exactly but roughly. And to be honest, I don't remember exactly what I did on the G3. :crazy Most of the mechanic was a slapback delay with modulating pitch rather than exactly a chorus. That is washed out underneath other delay and reverb. I used the Echoplex patch heard earlier in the video as the base I think. As far as everything else, the Yellow Comp, Micro POG, EHX Analogizer, and the Sonic Stomp were on.

Trending Topics