Recommend me a delay pedal

Glowing Tubes

I had the T-Rex replica and loved it but due to its power needs I had to let it go.

I have the Line-6 Echo park but am not happy with it. (will be for sale soon)

So fire away,
Tap tempo is a plus
should run off a regular boss type 9v adapter or PP2

Richard

Madsman

Are you the same Andersonguy from HRI, who I met at winter NAMM at the THD booth?

Are you looking for analog or digital? Will it be in a loop or in front of the amp?

teefus

got $100? get an sib mr echo. best sounding delay for the money. no tap tempo though. made very well takes a boss style adapter and sounds incredible for the money.

Glowing Tubes

Originally posted by Madsman
Are you the same Andersonguy from HRI, who I met at winter NAMM at the THD booth?

Are you looking for analog or digital? Will it be in a loop or in front of the amp?
Yup, thats me, How you doin?
I'll be running it through the effects loop more than likely, really prefer an analog type sound, warm, rich although Im not completely against trying something more digital I suppose

Richard

Glowing Tubes

Originally posted by teefus
got $100? get an sib mr echo. best sounding delay for the money. no tap tempo though. made very well takes a boss style adapter and sounds incredible for the money.
Sounds very interesting.. good price too

Madsman

I was going to go for an AnalogMan modded DL6... had all the features I want. But I missed my window on the used one I saw. I really dig the Maxon stuff... you can get an AD9 for a reasonable price... no tap though, and delay times are short.

Best delay I've tried has been the Diamond Memory Lane. Easily.

W

willie johnson

I have been using a Keeley modded Ibanez AD9. I really love this delay. Its analog and true bypass....very warm.

willie

drbob1

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Madsman
I was going to go for an AnalogMan modded DL6... had all the features I want. But I missed my window on the used one I saw. I really dig the Maxon stuff... you can get an AD9 for a reasonable price... no tap though, and delay times are short.

Best delay I've tried has been the Diamond Memory Lane. Easily.
I didn't know these were out yet. How does the tap tempo work? Can you compare to an EchoCzar or Aquapuss?

The Rocket

I like my Maxon AD-80 a lot.
Full, rich, warm analog delay. No tap tempo, no true bypass though, but I don't care about that.
Hope this helps.

Pedal Dan

The Island of Misfit Pedals
I just bought a Hungry Robot Karman Line Delay.

Quite a departure from the E2 Ultra Pro with presets I'm using right now but...

The joystick sold me!

Dmantis

I got a TC Electronics Flashback which is about 8 months old and I have the box manual etc sticker. If your interested PM me.
It's a pretty fantastic delay pedal.

e???

Digitech obscura
This. It's worth it for the analog setting and tap tempo, but I bought it for the reverse setting (use it a lot), but usually play the tape setting when I'm practicing alone. Use it for recording and live stuff. Great pedal, not crazy expensive either.

I can recommend the Flashback X4 or Flashback Triple Delay. Fanstasic delay pedals... if you're not too concerned as far as mA (300mA) and pedalboard real estate..