RECOMMEND ME A REVERSE DELAY

mewwiess

Im using Boss DD7 in the mode reverse but is looking for other options.. any suggestion?

thebard42

Silver Supporting Member
I liked the Echo Park as a dedicated reverse delay, turn up the repeats and you get a nice pad sound.

addisonnyle

Silver Supporting Member
Echo Park in tape mode is killer! DD5's reverse mode is also one of the best (very different from anything else, including your DD7 - it's extremely unique).

urQuill

g.f.a.
Silver Supporting Member
I keep looking at the Walrus Audio Descent for the reverse delay.
I dunno.

mewwiess

I did not like much about the Stereo Memory Man Hazarai, but the reverse delay was pretty cool. It's one of the few I've used that's more like a "true reverse" in that it properly reverses what you play in a given time instead of just chopping things up like the DD-7 and others.

If that makes any sense haha
I get you man, not the best reverse produced by the DD7.. the hazarai was my option until i heard about the problems on it

cbm

Gold Supporting Member
The trouble with the DD-5 for reverse is that it doesn't go 100% wet, which is pretty important for reverse. There are mods available for that, but the stock DD-5 isn't so hot for that.

Mr2D

Red Panda Particle was the best reverse delay I've had, but won't really do straight delay that well, if you wanted multifunction.

Tonnes of fun though

minty901

no need to spend over the odds for something quite simple. i bet mooer or valeton or donner or someone does a little reverse delay pedal, but if not the tc flashback mini will do the trick.

S. S. Bender

I see some excellent suggestions above. If you don't need real-time expression control over the reverse delay, and could use a Swiss-Army Knife pedal that can do a massive variety of additional things, I heartily recommend the Zoom MS-70CDR. Here's something else to consider; While I've not yet done it with mine, the MS-70CDR should be able to give you the option of stacking at least two of the reverse delay algorithms in series, to see what weirdness or mayhem that might bring.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom