1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

recommend some sitori sonics pedals to check out.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by julius, May 23, 2011.

1. julius

julius Member

recently picked up a reel repeat from the emporium, and have been enjoying it! i really want a tapeworm, but can't afford the price of a new one, so i'll have to wait to see if a used one ever pops up. anyhow. my good experience with the reel repeat, as well as the stamp of approval from bands like polvo and sonic youth, have me real curious about sitori's other offerings.

what sitori pedals have you liked best / would suggest checking out? thanks!

2. julius

julius Member

anyone try/use any cool pedals from sitori sonics other then the reel repeat?

3. julius

julius Member

4. Misterbulbous

Misterbulbous Member

i'm sorry I don't have much constructive information to add here, but i did try a sitori sonics fuzz pedal a few weeks ago and I have to say it was very plain sounding and the graphics looked very amatuerish. I'm relatively new to fuzz, so don't take my observation as highly regarded, in a nutshell, after trying it out, I had no desire to buy it.

5. stopreferencing

stopreferencing Member

I thought the Brownies and Cream was pretty cool. Had some noise issues when stacked, otherwise pretty unique/interesting.