• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recommend Tubes for Tweed Deluxe...

GTRJohnny

I'm looking to find out what people are running in their Tweed Deluxes. I don't need to replace mine yet, but want to get something for when I do. If you have a Clark, better yet! :)

tybone

GE12ay7/6072 - RCA12AX7 - GE 6V6GTY (brown base). I prefer the AY in V1 for more clean headroom and sweeter tone. I also love the GTY's as they seem to have the most ear pleasing high end content.

JimmyR

Phillips miniwatts 12ay7, JJ 12ax7 and JJ6V6s. Have tried NOS 6V6s - Mazda, Phillips (I think) but the JJs sound great. I find V1 to be the most important place for experimentation on my amp. The JJ 6V6s do a great job without weird noises and fluff so I can concentrate on getting the best 12ay7 I can.

go7

V1- RCA 12AY7, V2- Tesla Rosnov [not jj] 12AX7, Brimar 6V6GTY`s, Sylvania 5Y3. I have about every nos and new prod 6V6 and IMHO the Brimars are easily the best. Enjoy!

GTRJohnny

Wow... looks like I'm going to have to put a chart together and see. Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm not sure what Clark put in there, but I'm going to look and see if they are easily identifiable. I might have to get an assortment and try them out as they fail... :)

Trending Topics