• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recommendations for a mini tuner of a specific form factor

fenderjapan

World Heavyweight Champion
Gold Supporting Member
So, I have a Joyo Irontune on my tiny pedaltrain.

It works great but the size is such that I tend to knock it off when I step on it because it is too short to reach both rails of the pedalboard.

So I am looking for something small, but with a longer length so it can span both rails on the board.

Cheap is good but obviously I want it to tune accurately. The Ibanez Bigmini has some good reviews. Any others?

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
I can't suggest a tuner, but I have a mini tuner on a PT Nano. To deal with the instability of a mini pedal, I put it first in line and zip-tied it down to the side rail.

Theorist

Silver Supporting Member
I have a Polytune Mini Noir, I find it very accurate. It’s a little bigger than a Mooer pedal...

RMosack

Silver Supporting Member
I was going to suggest the Polytune. It's very similar size to the various One Control, Mooer, MXR, etc. mini pedals. Definitely long enough to span the rails.

AlanH

I have a Polytune Mini Noir, I find it very accurate. It’s a little bigger than a Mooer pedal...
I also use a Polytune mini Noir and it sits on the right hand end of my pedaltrain nano plus. I don't have any problems with it coming away from the velcro strips on both rails...

Atrain_dlp

^this

Any metal fabrication shop around you will probably have scrap pieces they will let you rummage through.

fenderjapan

World Heavyweight Champion
Gold Supporting Member
I have similar pieces (pedal lifts, metal scraps) available I could put on the board, similar suggestions to those, but I would rather just get a pedal that fits without all the fuss. It's just a mooer mini tuner.

Trending Topics