• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recommendations for entry level home recorder?

guitarznamps

Hi All, Ive been looking at the digital multitrackers in the catalogs we all get and would love some advice/observations from anyone willing to share! I had my eye on the Zoom HD16CD as well as the Fostex MR16HD and others. I would like something that I can capture idea's on and also be able to record a drummer ,bass,and rythm guitar simultaneously. Do any of you have recommendations or experience with a particular recorder that you like or dislike? Your thoughts are appreciated!

rob2001

My Yamaha AW 1600 has been problem free for 3 years. Deeper editing is kindof cumbersome but for easy tracking and quick burning of discs, it's a great machine.

Powerpopfan

you can check my demos below to hear the Yamaha AW1600's predecessor, the AW2816. I think they are fantastic machines...

Irreverent

I like my BOSS BR-1200CD a lot, and I am an utter newbie to recording. However, to do more than two channels at once, you would need the BR-1600CD, which, I believe, allows for simultaneous recording from eight sources.

Peace.

Trending Topics