Recommendations for EXCELLENT soldered patch cables

Stonergrunge

Hi guys, I know there are plenty of topics about this subject here but most of them are in the solderless side of the force. I'm looking for the best soldered patch cables in terms of sound quality and reliability... and also because I'm too clumsy and therefore want to avoid the solderless kits. I need brands that can also offer the option of opposite facing plugs, so please let me know your recommendations for soldered patch cables, thanks!

-Empire

Silver Supporting Member
Pretty happy with Lava Ultramafic soldered. Only had one fail on me and that was because I messed up the soldering like a dummy.

Stonergrunge

I was thinking about Lava (actually, I've been thinking about them for a long time), I even sent Mark an email last saturday asking him something about the patch version of the Ultramafic Flex but I haven't received any reply so far, and after reading @mdmack experience with Lava's customer support I'm pretty sure that I'm never going to see a reply, which is a huge letdown for me.

You can read his experience here: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...va-vs-disaster-plugs-vs-evidence-sis.1776845/

jb4674

If you want to get the best bang for your buck on patch cables, get a set of Dimarzio patch cables. Readily available and have small connectors.

Trending Topics