• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recommended Source for Amp Tubes

Sub City

While I'm getting my 66 Deluxe Reverb Blue Label Oxford speaker reconed, I might as well get the old tubes replaced. Any recommendations for tube suppliers?

Sub City

Thanks for the references. Anyone deal with: The Tube Store, The Tube Depot, or Amplikat?

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
I've bought tubes from Eurotubes a couple of times and have been very happy.

plexistack

I just bought a set from Sweetwater.com - excellent service, fast shipping. they even called me to make sure I got them and I was happy.

pattste

Silver Supporting Member
I bought from Eurotubes a couple of years ago. Knowledgeable staff, great prices and fast shipping, but they only sell one brand of tubes so it's pretty much a one-size-fits-all approach.

Last year I bought from The Tube Store. Similar experience but a wide variety of brands both NOS and current production, perfect matching using the actual plate current draw. Located in Canada so no cross-border hassle for me. I will buy from them again the next time I need tubes.

Trending Topics