1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Recording Gear Classifieds

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by jlearman, Mar 3, 2006.

1. jlearman

jlearman Member

Hey Guys,

Where do you guys go for used recording gear like mics, mixers, etc... I went over to tweakz forum, but there doesn't seem to be a classifieds section.

Thanks,
    Joe

2. jeffhef

jeffhef Member

It'd be cool if the Emporium here had a seperate section for it. I look here and some at ebay. I just don't feel real comfortable trading on other forums.

jeffhef

3. Stevo57

Stevo57 Supporting Member

4. TAVD

TAVD Guitar Player Gold Supporting Member

Gearslutz has one but it's hidden to non-members. Most of the stuff there is mid to high end gear. I bought a DAC1 over there not too long ago.

5. covert

covert Member

Gearslutz, tapeop, ebay, local boards

6. Kiwi

Kiwi Silver Supporting Member

I've had good luck on the HC classifieds. I do the same due-diligence there as any other board, before sending money. ==K

7. jlearman

jlearman Member

Thanks...the gearslutz & tapeop boards are great.

8. VSpaceBoy

VSpaceBoy Member

www.homerecording.com/bbs

Very good place to start. They have a great buy sell with stuff right up your ally. Not to mention its a very active board and an excellent resource once you get going.