Recording Kemper Track into Logic Pro X

newb3fan

I can't hear my output of a guitar track through my apogee duet into Logic X all of a sudden. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. I'm connected OUT from the Kemper L/R with XLR into IN 1/2 in the apogee for a stereo audio track in Logic. This has been working fine for a long time and now all of a sudden it is not. I need to INPUT MONITOR, right. Can anyone help me with what might be wrong in the setup. It's driving me crazy today....thanks in advance.

Crowder

Dang Twangler
Silver Supporting Member
DAWs are fun eh?

I'd delete the tracks you're using and start with brand new ones, for starters. Look at your meters at various points in the signal chain and see where the signal seems to be stopping. Definitely monitor your inputs. Maybe restart your interface or the software that comes with your interface. Make sure that software is running in the background.

newb3fan

Thanks. It appears that the meters are “seeing” the signal at the audio interface but not at the track.what would possibly be causing that?

CoreyW

Platinum Supporting Member
You need to hit the little "I" button down by the R, S, and M button near your fader.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom