1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Recording of my new Suhr Standard (THD Flexi-50 content too)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Robotechnology, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Robotechnology

Robotechnology Supporting Member

Style wise, this may not be up everyone's alley here. I think it's pretty good from the standpoint of tone. What do you think?

http://romero.justpassingthru.net/mp3files/SBT.mp3

Signal path is my new Suhr Standard into a Bad Monkey into a Flexi-50 into 2 Mesa 3/4 Back 2X12 cabinets. Recorded dry with no effects.

2. Ed DeGenaro

Ed DeGenaro Supporting Member

Very much old Vai tone wise...I dig it.

3. Robotechnology

Robotechnology Supporting Member

Thanks Ed! The Flexi is a great amp... I went from having only 1 pedal to having 5 strewn around my room because it works so well with them. Wasn't going for a Vai-ish tone but, I will of course, take that as a compliment :D

4. keith_t4e

keith_t4e Member

man every time I get THD Flexi 50 gas out of my system I start thinking about how cool these amps are. I here some who don't like them, but many who have them do. There are several cool things about them 20/50 watt setting, boost, master V or not to master V.