recording session sheet templates

kiko

Im looking for a recording session template i can use to keep track of all the recording, like mics used, overdubs and so one.

I will prefere if is on excel.

MoPho

Formerly tripp2k
Funny...I was sketching a few songs out on post-it notes, but wish I had exactly this same thing handy. So BUMP! Help us poor souls out, please.

elambo

This may or may not help...

I put notes directly into the DAW. ProTools has a space below each track where I enter notes about the associated gear for that track. There's also a general information window where things like reverbs and FX boxes can be documented. This way the notes stay with each session and get backed up with them.

What do you record with and does it give you the option to add notes like this? If so, that's what I'd recommend.

I put notes directly into the DAW. ProTools has a space below each track where I enter notes about the associated gear for that track. There's also a general information window where things like reverbs and FX boxes can be documented. This way the notes stay with each session and get backed up with them.

What do you record with and does it give you the option to add notes like this? If so, that's what I'd recommend.

Doh! I just checked and Ableton allows you to enter notes on tracks. Never noticed that before. Thanks for the pointer!

loudboy

+1 on that.

Loudboy

kiko

I know about the comment section on PT and most of the DAW's but if you record on one daw and mix in another then it will be handy to have other type of sheets. but yes you are right the notes section is very handy too. Just its a diffrent scenario for what i'm going to use it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom