• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recording with an external mic (iPad/iPhone)

jimmybigtime

Hi guys. Right off the bat let me say in not technically savvy. My intentions are to record myself playing electric/acoustic to backing tracks and solo for Facebook and youtube.I have found the microphones built in to apple devices to yield poor audio results. Would a set up like this be a better option? Any of you guys use something similar? Thanks in advance for any input you might have.

sants

Silver Supporting Member
Hi guys. Right off the bat let me say in not technically savvy. My intentions are to record myself playing electric/acoustic to backing tracks and solo for Facebook and youtube.I have found the microphones built in to apple devices to yield poor audio results. Would a set up like this be a better option? Any of you guys use something similar? Thanks in advance for any input you might have.

The mv88kit will give you much better audio quality than the built in mics. I have the original and it’s great but this one is even better.

Trending Topics