• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recording with the Mojo Vibe.

retrobob

I have been recording this week and have used my Mojo vibe on a few tracks. It really does have that univibe sound! Very happy so far!

mprvise

One just arrived at my house today - LOVE IT! Replacing the Mini Deja on the board tomorrow.

StompBoxBlues

I have been recording this week and have used my Mojo vibe on a few tracks. It really does have that univibe sound! Very happy so far!
Instead of a lot of "yeah it's great" posts (I think so too...by the way) how about some more info on how it records? Are you recording direct or through micing the amp, and does it sound the same as it does live? I mean does the effect translate well to recording?

BobbyRay

Silver Supporting Member
Instead of a lot of "yeah it's great" posts (I think so too...by the way) how about some more info on how it records? Are you recording direct or through micing the amp, and does it sound the same as it does live? I mean does the effect translate well to recording?
Here's a recording of "Too Rolling Stoned" my band did for a demo.

My chain was strat, clyde wah, OCD, Mojovibe, Clean channel of a Glaswerks 100 watter into 2X12 with Heritage G12-65's

See What you think of how it recorded.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=778535&content=music

BobbyRay

Silver Supporting Member
O hyeah...mic placement.

We had a 57 about 2" off the grill off center, and a room mic about 5' out and about 5' high.

BobbyRay

Silver Supporting Member
Very nice tone and sound on Too Rolling Stoned! Nice job!
Thanks man! I recieved the Mojo vibe that same day, and had little to no time to fool around with "getting a tone". Just plug in what you think might work, tell 'em to roll, and give it a ride. All of those tunes are first take.

Trending Topics