Recovered! PRS DGT and Baja Telecaster

nocluejimbo

It's been sold a few times over the years and I hadn't been able to recover it. In 2018 it was listed on eBay by a pawn shap but the case fell between the cracks (jurisdictional transfer, missed communications) and things didn't work out. Apparently since then it had even travelled down to Texas before coming back to Kansas City where it was again listed for sale. The police contacted the seller and he turned it over.

mooncobra

Silver Supporting Member
It's been sold a few times over the years and I hadn't been able to recover it. In 2018 it was listed on eBay by a pawn shap but the case fell between the cracks (jurisdictional transfer, missed communications) and things didn't work out. Apparently since then it had even travelled down to Texas before coming back to Kansas City where it was again listed for sale. The police contacted the seller and he turned it over.
that was cool of the seller to turn it over. On another forum the same situation occurred and the seller refused to give it back unless he was paid for the guitar.

awesome you got it back! Thieves are the worst!!!!!

rickcard71

Gold Supporting Member
wow--I live in Kansas City and indeed there are ALOT of thieves around this town---had all my work tools stolen 3 times and could never recover any even with serial numbers and pictures etc. So happy for you getting this DGT back after such a long time.
Awesome and congrats bro. Did they catch the a$$hole who stole it? Also, how did it get stolen from your home? Did someone break in when you weren't home?

telewired

Silver Supporting Member
stolen on locked work sites. never recovered a single item. one haul was over 30k.

RicOkc

I received an email today that a guitar matching the description had been around some Craigslists in Kansas in recent weeks. Apparently, I hadn't set myself up with a wide enough search area.

Any information leading to the recovery of this instrument would be greatly appreciated.
Try using this.....

Trending Topics