• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Red Panda Particle Granular Delay

cubistguitar

Love this device. Seems like a noisemaker that gives you some interesting variables and a lot if possible textures. Very good first demo. I challenge you to dig deeper with this pedal.

4nd3h

You are sexy and this demo is sexy. Oh god more please.

Also if you flip it, I call dibs. Seriously.

p.j.

Very cool. The Vox Dynamic Looper can cover similar ground with its Scrub feature. Very whacky.

The Red Panda is definitely something I'd like to check out.

PJ

muddy

there's a plug-in i used to use in the very late 90's that did this, & i could have SWORN it was called the particle delay. any relation? i used it here, on the vocals at the end:

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/muddy-lawrence/its-alive[/SOUNDCLOUD]

ml

cubistguitar

love this wonderful intense sampling effect creates a beautiful haze of samples that trail behind your playing so sweetly, the freeze mode is just too good esp in the reverse sample mode, the pitch stuff is great too, still learning this tool right now, but it is a lot of fun

Trending Topics