1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rediscovered my Small Fry

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jbert58, May 15, 2011.

1. jbert58

jbert58 Member

Recently decided to experiment a bit with my SF which I had been using for a somewhat compressed mid-gain tone. I ended up with Dynamics fully CCW, toggle to the left and gain at about 10:00, for a great uncompressed "chewy" and harmonically rich overdrive sound. This pedal is really versatile.

Cheers,

Jbert

2. Hugo Da Rosa

Hugo Da Rosa Silver Supporting Member

It really is. For the price, it's definitely a great pedal. I sold it once before thinking it wasn't good enough...to be honest I still have trinkets of those sentiments but I re-bought it because the quality of the tone and the versatility warranted a second chance. It's on my board for now and I love what it does. Still looking for something that might be able to do it better :) But again, great pedal and sometimes a little underrated when placed side by side with other hyped pedals.