Rehoused my JHF1 Fuzzface!

merman1983

I added an LED (green) and a power connector. Got the nice sparkley orange box (size 125) from Pedal Parts Plus. It sounds great and I can't hear any difference from the original even using the powersupply instead of the battery.

cray2008

Hey -I rehoused mine as well....but didn't add an LED or power supply. Do you think the LEd and power supply altered the tone? Fuzz purists will say it does? I am curious.

markom89

That's a thing of beauty!!!
LOVE those knobs and really everything about it.
Makes me wanna' rehous mine.

merman1983

The tone sounds the same as far as I can tell - just as spitty and snarly as ever. Of course, there's no way for me to A/B it so if there are subtle differences there'd be no way for me to tell. Here's a gut shot...

merman1983

That's a thing of beauty!!!
LOVE those knobs and really everything about it.
Makes me wanna' rehous mine.
Thanks! I actually managed to drill the holes in the exact right spots with this one - thanks to that tutorial someone posted a while back.

merman1983

Wow - thanks guys!

I always try to put the jacks on the top if I can since that way I can fit more pedals on my board. It's a bit of a tight fit but not too bad. I did manage to leave room for the battery at the bottom but on my board it's plugged in. I put some electrical tape on the inside of the cover so it won't short out anything on the circuit board when it's all closed up.

breadfan

Could you maybe re-upload the photos, as they're not showing now?

I'm thinking of rehousing a JH-F1 & I'd love to see how you did it.

Trending Topics