• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Rehousing Damage Control Pedals?

Fitzer

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone know if its possible to rehouse any of the old huge cumbersome damage control pedals?
It's possible to rehouse anything. Question is, how much trouble are you willing to go through to do it?

apitakos

Thanks, that's to bad. I really want a glass nexus and just can't handle the whole blueness and the bigness

feet

Gold Supporting Member
old school bump! i was wondering if we as a society have developed the technology to make this possible since this thread first happened. :)

Gary Brennan

Platinum Supporting Member
Have asked them several times via TGP threads to reissue it as a 1 rack space, but they don't seem interested. Missing the boat on this me thinks....

gb

your name here

Gold Supporting Member
That's the same folks who are showing no interest, no?
I just think they'll eventually release it in the same form factor as the Timeline. There's been plenty of interest, if you search around a few different TGP threads. I know I'd buy one immediately, and I'm not alone...

feet

Gold Supporting Member
All of the sudden, I'm desiring another liquid blues. If anyone out there has one, pm me!
for what purpose, or rather, how did you use it? i'm finding my new hotcake clone sounds pretty similar, though fizzier on one end and fuzzier on the other- maybe the bluesberry mode would make them closer. maybe try the strymon compressor/boost thing? could they be similar?

i'm all for smaller versions of old tube favorites. i don't know about this rack business, though.

voorhiessa

I don't mind the bigness. To me, if you like a pedal enough, you'll make room.

Anyway, the LB is excellent for low gain. Not much else though.

Trending Topics