• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Reinhardt in DA HOUSE!!!

CDaughtry

Man...I just got my Reinhardt 18 watter in and this thing kicks MAJOR butt! Bob and his wife are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet and deal with as well.

I did a quick soundclip of it. Please excuse the crummy mic placement and sloppy playing!:D However, the amp, IMHO sounds GREAT!:dude www.members.aol.com/sharid1959/Reinhardt.mp3

tonedaddy

Originally posted by CDaughtry
Man...I just got my Reinhardt 18 watter in and this thing kicks MAJOR butt! Bob and his wife are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet and deal with as well.

I did a quick soundclip of it. Please excuse the crummy mic placement and sloppy playing!:D However, the amp, IMHO sounds GREAT!:dude www.members.aol.com/sharid1959/Reinhardt.mp3
Clip is working fine for me.

That's a mightly fine sounding/looking tone machine ya got there, Charlie! That tone is killin'!!

As always, the clip sounds mighty fine in spite of that crummy mic placement and sloppy playing! Oh, and maybe if you'd could upgrade to a better guitar, too, but ya know, a man's got to suffer for the blues!
;) :D

I need to try me a Reinhardt!

Deaj

I played the head version of this amp through a THD 2x12 earlier this year - these amps SMOKE!!!

Congrats! I love the look of the combo in red :dude

Blueser

Gold Supporting Member
Great clip Charlie!!! I love the clip of the Komet 80 you did a while back as well!!! Anthony Steele's clip on the Reinhardt website are also killer!

IMO, this is one of the very best "18 watters" being made today. Bob has really got something special going on with this amp, and if I were in the market for this type of amp, he would be getting the first and last call!

Is this a 1x12 combo?

Very cool!

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
Wow. That may be the best 18 watter clip I've heard. Thick, yet clear and cutting.

HeeHaw

The only thing better than a Reinhardt 18 is.......

....My Reinhardt 36 watter!:dude I've been playing it all morning long and never tire of this amp. For the first time in my life, I am completely happy with my main amp. Bob and his wife Sue are the nicest folks I have ever purchased an amp from. Bob stands behind his work 100%. I can't say enough about how helpfull Bob has been in helping me find my tone.:cool:

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
Killer clip, great playing!
So many great players here.
Im sure its an awesome amp. To me the sound is a bit bright and a tad on the harsh sounding side. (sorry)

Richard

GeetarGoul

Charlie- That's some really tasting tone and playing. big ups! What guitar were you using? An old one or a new one? :dude

CDaughtry

Thanks for all of your kudos guys. And Andersonguy...no sweat....if we all liked the same thing, we'd have nothing to talk about here!!!:D

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by CDaughtry
Thanks for all of your kudos guys. And Andersonguy...no sweat....if we all liked the same thing, we'd have nothing to talk about here!!!:D
:AOK Cool!

Trending Topics