• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Reinhardt, new high gainer or Storm 33

keith_t4e

I'm trying to finish paying for a Storm 33, but this new high gainer sounds good to me. Does the Storm 33 have about as much gain as an old Marshall 2203 master volume amp? The new amp takes any power tube so it would seem. Is that correct?

yankeebulldog

I just got my Storm 33 and I'm still waiting to crank it higher than bedroom volume. The High gain version peaked my interest as well just after I put in my order.. The high gain storm doesn't really clean up at all according to Bob. I figure I'll just use a pedal to boost the gain any. By itself the Storm can easily get JCM 800 gain and them some.

keith_t4e

I didn't know there was a "high gain" version. Mine will have two gain nobs one on top of the other. Some call it a non master V amp; some say it has a master V. If it is Marshall like, I'll dig it.

Trending Topics