1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Reissueplayer's 70's wankfest redux

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by mikem, Jan 8, 2006.

1. mikem

mikem Senior Member

2. Reissueplayer

Reissueplayer Member

That was wild, man! Wish I had some of your dexterity. What did you record with?

3. HarryJ

HarryJ Member

Yup, that went off my wankometer

HJ

4. mikem

mikem Senior Member

Thanks, Reissueplayer for your kind comments and your wicked backing track! I recorded that with my Hamer USA Diablo (SD Trembucker) into my 5150 combo mic'd with a Rat Shack mike.

All the best,

Mike
    :dude

5. duffyguitarman

duffyguitarman Member

Hey you wanker.:RoCkIn :RoCkIn :) :)
    Gear please.
    Peace,
    Duffy

6. mikem

mikem Senior Member

Thanks, Harry (I think). Your take broke my wankometer and tore a hole in the space/time continuum which enabled me to revisit the 80's and cop some mojo for that one.

Mike
    :eek:

7. mikem

mikem Senior Member

Thanks! I missed my WA meeting this week. One day at a time! See my reply to Reissueplayer for the gear.

Mike