• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Remember Tiffany?

slimponey

It seems like her brain knows what to do but her pipes aren't cooperating. Not sure if that is due to being out of practice, out of shape, or just years of alcohol/smoking? She is definitely a talented vocalist so it's unfortunate!

jiml

Silver Supporting Member
But we haven’t all made millions of dollars or achieved international fame, so you can understand the schadenfreude.
Think she made millions and still has some stashed?

Dunno....

Fezziwig

Silver Supporting Member
She's just high and perhaps a bit sick. You can tell her voice is very hoarse there. There are other videos such as the one below of her singing about as good as she ever has from just a month or two ago. I've read elsewhere that her recent divorce has caused some problems and affected her health, but given how normal she's singing in other recent clips I don't know how much merit to give them.

GilmourIsGod

I saw her live at Raging Waters as a pre-teen/teen Used to have season passes during the summer and we'd spend our days there. My friends and I didn't care of course because we were all little skate punks.

The day she was playing I had gone to the snack bar to get some nachos. As I was walking counting my change suddenly a huge man picked me up by the shoulders (one hand on the outside of each not under) moved me about 6 feet and set me down. I'm still a bit stunned when my friends run up "Dude! What did you do? You almost ran into Tiffany!" Me: **** her I almost spilled the nachos! Good times

Last edited:

Cornholio

Children behave.
That's what they say when we're together.
And don't drink ah-gave.
They don't understand it's tequila.
Slurring just as slow as we can
Cussing out at all of my fans
Trying to Belt it out, forgot the words
Then I vomit in the toilet and I crumble to the ground and then I say
I think I'm a drunk now

tnvol

Ufologist
Silver Supporting Member
It's easy to take shots at an artist past their prime but at least she had a prime. The only thing I ever did with my music is jam to Sabbath records in my bedroom and get hammered with my friends and play. A couple bands here and there over the years but never made any money. She kicked my ass anyway you look at it.

Top Bottom