• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Remote Power Supply for pedals (incl. GT-001)

BuleriaChk

I just found out about this - powers up my Behringer TO800, GT-001 and GT-1 - uses two 9-volt batteries so more capacity than a single battery. Seems like a good backup where you don't have to open the case (i.e., can use with the Wampler Euphoria if the battery dies) Nice to be able to use the GT-001 without a computer as a remote device).

Not expensive, and so far no gotchas....

BuleriaChk

Here are other options:
1. A single 9v battery powered my GT-001 about 3 hours:

2. From a USB port or battery pack:

(The combination is better than the one I posted earlier (no confusion about the 9V, and the adapter is red.... :)

BuleriaChk

Update: I have run the GT-001 with the Switchblade Audio PowerPack (two 9v batteries) for 6 hours now with no issues, so it works great standalone as a "pedal" mfx without the need for a computer. I'll update here when it finally runs out....

Update: Batteries finally gave out after 6 hours and 45 minutes. No appreciable harm to the GT-001 (it just went dark.... Batteries were barely warm to the touch... :)

I am a very happy camper.... :)

Last edited: