• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Removing Decals

Hello Group ~ I was scanning Craigslist this evening and noticed a couple of nice looking guitars at good prices. However, several guitars had "punk rock" (or whatever) stickers on the body... which I find quite silly.

If I were to pick up one of these abused babies, how could I effectively remove the stickers without damaging the finish? I'm going to presume some of these stickers are vinyl while others are just paper.

Looking forward to reading your responses!

RockStarNick

Gold Supporting Member
I just had to do the same thing... honestly, heating with a hair dryer first worked wonders... most of them peeled right off.

Trending Topics