• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Repair in Westchester, NY

jgreen8240

Looking for any advice on getting a 59 Fender Champ repaired. The problem is loss of all volume after playing for a while. A fairly quick gradual loss. Seems related to the 5Y3 tube. If I move it the volume comes back temporarily. That would be the extent of my knowledge when it comes to these things.

Any recommendations would be much apprecated. Thanks!

kojdogg

Silver Supporting Member
I'm in Westchester and I've gone to an amp tech named Steve Magnotti numerous times and have been happy with the results. PM me if you want his contact info.

69strat

I'm in Mamaroneck.. I go to rocknrollamps.com Jack is on Long Island but is worth the trip..

heavypick

Hey, there's a guy in New Rochelle with a shop named third rail Music. has anyone gone to him? I'm curious. i talked to him on the phone and he seemed kind of wacky but you never know...

Trending Topics