• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

replacement tuners Epi Les Paul Std. Plus

ruger9

Silver Supporting Member
I just won an Epi LP Std Plus, it's not even here yet, and I already have a couple plans for it... the first being changing out the chrome tuners for ivoroid. Is/are there brands that are simply drop-ins? I know all manuf/headstocks are different.

Can anybody recommend drop-in replacements, or give the the measurements I need to order replacements? I'm hoping to get Pearloid ones with Ketstone buttons... something like this:

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/Guitar,_solid_peghead_tuners/Gotoh_Vintage_Keystone-style_Tuners.html

Thanks.

jimmydeuce

Epi's have 10mm (might be 10.5) holes for tuners. Those are 11/32 (right at 9mm) so the bushing will be too small. You can use those tuners though, just buy a set of conversion bushings.

benjammin420

some tuners will fit in the same holes, but on the back where they screw in, sometime the screw holes dont line up. you may just need to drill some new holes (not a big deal unless youre planning to resell)

Trending Topics