Retro-Sonic Analog Delay Owners-Quick Question for you...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by gibson60, Mar 18, 2008.

1. gibson60

gibson60 Member

Can anyone who owns the Retro-Sonic tell me the dimensions of the pedal? I'm hoping to get one soon and I'm wondering how much real estate it's going to take up on my pedalboard. Thanks!
    jp

2. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly Oh look! This is a thing I can change!

If you have a voodoo lab, HBE, TC electronic, Frantone, or red witch pedal, or another pedal in a 1590B enclosure thats that same size.

3. sega

sega Member

By the way, Retro-sonic as a new delay coming out soon.
    Maybe you can send them a email.
    Tim the owner sent me this message about his new delay:::

''I'm working on a 900ms version,hope to have it ready in 4-8 weeks time. Won't have tap tempo though, there's others on the market that offer that feature and I'm keeping my design a bit more straight forward and based on the classic DM-2. It will still have the long / short delay modes and the tone control, i'm just bumping up the max delay time''

Hope you will consider buying this jewel, cause I really like the Retro-sonic stuff.

4. gibson60

gibson60 Member

I will be picking one up soon. Maybe I'll have to hold off for the new although I don't think I need more than 600ms of delay. Thanks for the heads up though!

5. wahwah

wahwah Member

What a beautiful analog delay it is, you'll dig it.

Cheers..............................wahwah

6. gibson60

gibson60 Member

Hey Wah Wah, I checked out your myspace yesterday after I saw in another post that you were using the RS Delay. Your music is awesome. I "friended" you on myspace. I'm the guitarist for the band Love & Strife, in Baltimore, MD. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your stuff. Cheers.

7. wahwah

wahwah Member

Thanks gibson60, I really appreciate that. I've accepted your friend request, I'll have to come check out your page. I guess since it's your thread, I don't have to apologize for hijacking it! If you like the old bucket brigade delays, you'll really love the Retro-Sonic!

Cheers..................................wahwah