• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Reunion Blues vs. Mono double guit bag

Soundhound

Anyone have the Mono double bag? I wanted to get the incase dub bag, but they're not available now and I need a double. People seem to like the Reunion a lot, but the Mono looks interesting. I like the way the necks of the guitars are secured in the mono cases. Anyone have feelings either way on these? Does the reunion bag work well?

thanks!

Dana Olsen

Platinum Supporting Member
I have a Reunion Blues double bag. I've brought it to virtually every gig I've had in the last 10 years. I think it's a very good design, very well built, and I'm very happy with it. Looks great too!

Those Incase bags look great - I get the impression that their principal business is from computer type cases - laptops and such - and that guitars are not as large a focus of their business. Does that seem to be the case - anybody else notice that?

Hope this helps, Dana O.

BettyFjord

I have a Mono single bag and it's great. Very well made and a clever design. Can't comment on the others because I've not used them but I'm very happy with the Mono.

Patch

Platinum Supporting Member
I have the Incase Dubbag.
Very well made but hard to find.
I bought mine from Willie's Guitars.

Soundhound

The Mono case looks like it holds the neck of each guitar well. Does the Reunion Blues protect the neck well?

guitrr

Reverb Junkie
I have an Incase single, and highly recommend their bags. Mine is sturdy, tough, and has lots of room for straps, chords, strings, tuner, etc.

Kane

Trending Topics